Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the holy water

Posted

holy water?? For s'mores??

Posted

Yeah...... what kind of s'mores do you like???

Posted

The marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker kind....

Posted

FREAK!!!!

Posted

I won't deny that..... :whistling :innocent

Posted

It is 5:15pm

Posted

Indeed. Time flies when your having fun....

Posted

Yes.... it does

Posted

Phee - the fires going out!!!

Posted

*Phee throws a bunch of cute ladybugs on the fire* that should help

Posted

Ohhh...cute ladybugs.....may they RIP, they gave their lives for us....

Okay, moment over...I'm warm now.

Posted

Good we like you warm

Posted

I like me warm too....:innocent

Posted

Innocents is dripping

Posted

My halo is cute! :innocent

Posted

Indeed

Posted

I hear yelling and screaming...from across the street.....*covers ears to avoid the drama*

Posted

EEEkk

Posted

O mighty Phee...where art thou?

Posted

At werk.... and STOP THAT

Posted

Yum

Posted

I cant sleep. but it rules!

Posted

I'm home from Vegas. Going to shower and nap now.

That is all..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.