Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, I was thinking about it too. A friend invited me, but now has a cash flow problem - which means I'd have to pay.....

Posted

I have decided.......

DD does not post enough these days.

Should I go light a fire under his ass?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure, where has DD been hiding..... :devil

Posted

Probably Friday

Posted

I'm busy Friday :whistling ...maybe Saturday.

Posted

IC

Posted

My dog is whining at me.......I should take him outside.

Posted

I'm free friday, but I don't think I can make it

Posted

I'm free friday, but I don't think I can make it

Get your ass on a plane and give these goth chicks some lovin this friday Odim

Posted

Get your ass on a plane and give these goth chicks some lovin this friday Odim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could just steal a Blackhawk and land it on top of the Ramada, that would be neat.

Do you think it's coincidence that CC is in the Ramada, and I am Stationed in Ramadi?

Posted

Yes... I mean no... I mean thursday

Posted

Yes... I mean no... I mean thursday

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't forget Thursday is "Beat your mistress thursday"

Posted

By mistress do you mean.... my johnson

Posted

Get your ass on a plane and give these goth chicks some lovin this friday Odim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:erm When do you get to come home?

Posted

I will let him tell you

Posted

By your Johnson you mean.... your Schlong?

Posted

Yes

Posted

And by schlong would you mean a burlap bag full of amputated duck feet?

Posted

...um yeah.... what the hell else would I mean?

Posted

I'm assuming that by "Hell else", you mean... the daughters of rhombus?

Posted

Do you mean the blue one with the thing?

Posted

Right, that thing from that one place.

Posted

Tenticals anyone?

Posted

This is the slowest coffee house ever, I've been in line for two days and still I haven't ordered anything yet.

Posted

Then order something Donningford

Posted

I just saw the trailer for the new Harry Potter movie....I'm booking tickets now for me and my oldest for opening night!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.