Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sheep? Where?

Over there. *points*

Posted

Anyone wanna see fotos I took around sunset today?

Posted

Dammit, I can't see them....where's my glasses?

Posted

Anyone wanna see fotos I took around sunset today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES!

Posted

I am not bored. :innocent

Posted

according to freddie mercury, fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round.

Posted

well then we are apparently also the champions...

Posted

Pancake breakfast at church anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Posted

So Brenda just admitted to having sex with sweaters.... now that is interesting

Posted

:blink

What the Hell is wrong with you?

Posted

I am not the one having sex with sweaters.... because they come from sheep

Posted

Sick, sick man.....

Posted

Tell me about it

Posted

I think you already know. Therefore, I will save my breath. :wink

Posted

Breath for what???

Posted

I drive to fast....I need to slow down....

Posted

I drive to fast....I need to slow down....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know the feeling. i love speed. i almost got nailed again though, recently. :fear

Posted

i know the feeling. i love speed. i almost got nailed again though, recently. :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Certified speed freak here. :innocent

Posted

Bah! I'm up too early.

Posted

Bah! I'm up too early.

No shit!!! Go back to bed. Not necesarily yours. :whistling :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

No shit!!!  Go back to bed.  Not necesarily yours.  :whistling  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay....you won't hear any complaints here.... :whistling :laughing

Posted

Ok you two, take it into the love nest...... :tongue:

Posted

That rug really tied the room together.

Posted

Ok you two, take it into the love nest...... :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do we have to? :innocent

Posted

That rug really tied the room together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it did...... what are we talking about?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.