Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

yes. i was let out

Edited by EatAjaxAndDie
Posted

weee I need fish

Posted

mmm..KFC and my laptop....I can only think of two things that would be better right now.....:whistling

Posted

I am sooooooooo glad to be back from trick-or-treating. My feet hurt.....

Posted

I am sooooooooo glad to be back from trick-or-treating. My feet hurt.....

Quick Brenda needs a foot rub!!!!!

Posted

Oh baby....

You have no idea.

Posted

only IIIIIIIIIIIII know where the fish did gooooo.......

Posted

nomore

Posted

oh but sir, its only 1 teenie tiny little wafer...

Posted

khjflujfgouyfg

Posted

a one-eyed trouser snake?

Posted

i am redy for my close up

Posted

mr demill, oh mr demill...

Posted

Spooky

Posted

do you have yer periscope out again?

Posted

Is that what you call it....?

Posted

No, I call it "nothing"...but then again....I call a lot of things "nothing".....:whistling

Posted

What kind of nothing?

Posted

The good kind. :innocent

Posted

LOOK! WHATS THAT!?!? :o

Posted

I dunno, you tell me.

Posted

gah! NO! youre supposed to say "WHAT!?"

and then i say "oh, nothing..."

:cool

Posted

I have added Phee's band on my MySpace, yes, do check out my link in my signature to see that...Now I'm bored.

Posted

I hate getting up early.....

Posted

Me too, I'm more of a night person myself.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.