Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ahh... I see

Posted

I took the bus to werk today.... which means because of the crappy public transportation in this country/state... I got a nice hour and a half walk... (because the bus routes don't go far enough) so I left for werk atr 8:30, and got here at 11:30!!!

You need a skateboard.

Posted

I need a vacation.

Posted

I need a vacation.

How about a vacation on a skateboard?

Posted

Nope. The last time I was on a skateboard, I broke a few teeth.

Posted

Nope. The last time I was on a skateboard, I broke a few teeth.

Who's teeth did you break?

Posted

whatever happened to that poll, who would you rather sleep with, Phee or Paper Hearts?

I was just thinking: since we sleep together most nights anyway, why not have an option where they can try double penetration from both of us, like a "turkey sandwhich" or whatever they call it...?

Posted

Yeah.... I mean.... where is the logic, we should get a Senoir Mod, to bring women to us...

Posted

I thought there was SOMETHING missing on this website-yeah.

Posted

Well now it has to happen as we have stated it...

Posted

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

I had a shitty night last night....now I'm happy.

Posted

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Posted

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I had a shitty night last night....now I'm happy.

That's cool..... what made the night not good?

Posted

That's cool..... what made the night not good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Long, long, LONNNNGGGGG story....but PH is making me laugh! :happy: I feel better now.

Posted

kewl

Posted

At approximately 2pm today...I will be free. This is gonna be awesome.

Posted

free from what...

Posted

Hell. :happy:

Posted

You are leaving the earth?

Posted

Nope. I'm not leaving, technically....someone else is.

Posted

You have me curious...

Posted

I wish I was going to Vegas, but not gonna happen. :tear

Someone is moving out of my house....it's awesome.

Posted

Anybody I know?

Posted

Nope.

Posted

Well then congrats

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.