Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

omg, my son is WALKING!!! YAY!!! Granted he only took 4 steps, but it's a start! :happy:

Rah!!!!

Posted

whats happenin?

Posted

You're it.

Posted

Why won't my phone ring?? Dammit! How much longer do I have to wait?

Posted (edited)

Base price $2,274

For a 1940 - something Oldsmobile Rocket 88.

WTF? Damn inflation.

Edited by missierae
Posted

Bleorg

Posted

vorp

Posted

Bleorg

Well said!

Posted

Danke

Posted

Danke

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Phee! Long time, no post war! How are ya?

Posted

I am OK.... is Paperhearts truelly gone??? What did I Miss?

Posted

I am OK.... is Paperhearts truelly gone??? What did I Miss?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

apparently, they blocked his access @ work. fuckers

Posted

Sheesh....

Posted

there goes the neighborhood

Posted

I like Niehgbors

Posted

quick, someone pull my finger!

Posted

ewww. boys are gross.

Posted

ARen't they??? we girls have to stick together... who wants to shower?

Posted

dammit! phee always outwits me! :doh

Posted

:laughing

Posted

Sooooooo......... how bout that shower?

Posted

rubber ducky, you're the one

you make bath time lots of fun

rubber ducky i'm awfully fond of you

boop boop e do whoo ... do they say that? or is that just betty boop?

Posted

Yeah um....... show then?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 102 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.