Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm about to watch a depressing movie about Hitler's bunker. Who'd like to come over and frown with me? Please bring a snack.

Posted

...Still thinking about hockey rinks....and NOS.....

Hmmm...and going somewhere?

Posted

...Still thinking about hockey rinks....and NOS.....

Hmmm...and going somewhere?

If you can keep that all straight in your head....... :whistling

Posted

If you can keep that all straight in your head.......  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know me, I can't, my mind is going 100 mph....I should get in the car....

Real life Gran Turismo on I-96 is calling my name..... :whistling

Posted

I know me, I can't, my mind is going 100 mph....I should get in the car....

Real life Gran Turismo on I-96 is calling my name..... :whistling

Any particular destination? Or just beating on that excuse for a car you have.... :tongue:

Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....sorry

Posted

I was just going to say the exact same thing, Phee.

Posted

cewl

Posted

Any particular destination?  Or just beating on that excuse for a car you have....  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tongue: I dunno...... :whistling

Excuse for a car..... :erm It's pretty damn good for 7 years old....it likes to go fast! :woot: It just doesn't like to slow down. :whistling

Posted

ib pheeling stage

Posted

I want a Bloody Mary.

Posted

What?

Posted

Can we all do it at the same time? I feel the need to scare someone....

Posted

eh?

Posted

Bloody Mary!!!!

Posted

why, eh?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

O Canada My Home and Native Land

Posted

OK. DGN pet peeve. When you click on the link that's SUPPOSED to take you to the end of the thread, but it doesn't. And you don't notice until it's too late....... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Posted

wha?

Posted

Like.. uh.... yah, eh?

Posted

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Patriot Missles?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.