Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

That is what I think

Posted

Did you know that they make movies of that kind of stuff?

Posted

No..... that would be immoral

Posted

I know. We Should listen to our relegious leaders like Pat Robertson, more and assassinate people instead of fucking because sex is evil and Christianity and oppression and war are good.

Posted

:blink

Posted

I know. We Should listen to our relegious leaders like Pat Robertson, more and assassinate people instead of fucking because sex is evil and Christianity and oppression and war are good.

Yes and birth control is bad.... every baby that starves to death due to not having good birth control is a victory for Jesus

Posted

Eventually we'll outbreed them because they can't have sex until after marriage.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Downtown Ann Arbor reminds me of Georgetown.

Posted

This rain makes me feel like I'm in London.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

There is an incredibly hot chick in Starbucks right now...wearing a trenchcoat and fishnets...just in case you wondering

Posted

Shh. That's me, you goof.

Posted

Check this out then

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...I am soooo entertained now! Thanks Phee! :happy: ...

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Shh. That's me, you goof.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My bad.

Who the hell is Debs? :grin

Posted

All I know is that I need to get out of here.

Posted

I am out of here

Posted

In a bout 45 minutes

Posted

Got time for a few sheep?

Posted

What did you say?

Posted

My bad. 

Who the hell is Debs?  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh. Debs is my ex-husband. He enjoys watching everything that I say and do here on DGN. Say hi. He would love that.

Posted

Viro.... Viro..... Viro.... Viro....

Posted

I said, do you guys have time for a few SHEEP!!!!?

Posted

Whoah!!! Look at Brenda go!!! I have never heard a sheep make that noise before....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.