Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

besides meth, what are the top 10 things that you are addicted to?

Posted

DGN...

Horror Movies...

Masturbation...

Chocolate...

Industrial Music...

Sleeping...

Fast Food...

DGN again....

More Masturbation...

OT....

Posted

besides meth, what are the top 10 things that you are addicted to?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There should be a thread about that......seriously..... :whistling

Posted

There should be a thread about that......seriously..... :whistling

The serious thread already exists. But feel free to start the other... :whistling

Posted

Fire is neat

Posted

and it's hot like cophee.

Posted

You are back like a virtebre

Posted

Nice.

You are nice to play with, like tits.

Posted

Thanks I feel better now.

Posted

I think everyone went to Mephistos tonight.....without calling me....dammit.

Posted

They didn't call me either... have a cophee and relax

Posted

I wouldn't have answered the phone. Kiddies be with me tonight.

Posted

Big old jed had a light on...

Posted

What kind of toppings do you want on your chicken?

Posted

Firehouse.... broth

Posted

Are you ready for the big show tomorrow?

Posted

I don't really know.... I guess so... thanks for coming BTW

Posted

I'm not there yet, BTW.

I'll be there though. Can't wait. Kate, Collin and Game of Smush will be there, too. might get a bite after too.

Posted

Are you staying for the whole thing (all 4 bands?)

Posted

We'll see what everyone else feels like. I know Kate wants to see at least one other band that is playing.

Posted

I would recommend staying for the headliner (9-Volt Haunted House) they are sweet, and I would love to go get food with you guys if it is close by.... I definitly want to see the headliner as well..

Posted

cool. I just spent a 1/2 hour looking at one of my coworkers vacation photos-

Posted

cool. I just spent a 1/2 hour looking at one of my coworkers vacation photos-

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.