Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

So how do you guys know each other?

Posted

So how do you guys know each other?

Which guys?

Posted

You and NinaObelia? You two seem to know one another.

Posted

Ummm.... it is a long story..... you know each other 2 actually.... you will have to ask her though.

Posted

I've met her then. And she doesn't hate me?

Posted

Yes 'em

Posted (edited)

Edit: I did a very stupid, stupid thing. And now I want to gauge my wrists out hollow.

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Yes but.... I don't think we should broadcast that....

Posted

Well, then to hell with me.

Posted

No not that... I just don't know if she wants the identity known in case the person trys to hurt her again...

Posted

i see. That's fucked up.

Posted

Thanks

Posted

Pumpkin pancakes with sour cream on em for lunch. Delicious!!!

Posted

Have you seen High Tension? It's that new French slasher flick-

Posted

Have you seen High Tension? It's that new French slasher flick-

Nope.... have you?

Posted

I watched it lastnight. Sort of a fun one. Not great, but effective.

Posted

Bah! I need something to do. I actually went and renewed someone elses car tabs because I was THAT FREAKING BORED!!!!

Posted

Bah! I need something to do. I actually went and renewed someone elses car tabs because I was THAT FREAKING BORED!!!!

Check this out then

Posted

You guys got any porn?

Posted

Nope I live with a girl

Posted

Oh, I see, so she steals it all.

Posted

Oh, I see, so she steals it all.

No it just means that I have to use my imagination for my porn

Posted

So it's like softcore porn then?

Posted

Yes the people I imagin fucking... I can't see actual penitration or genitals

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.