Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pac Man dreams again????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was going more after fozzy bear there.... :fear

Posted

Fozzy bear has nothing to do with pac-man.... freaks

Posted

tell me about it. sheesh!

Posted

w000t w0000000000t im bored!!!!!

Posted

what would you like?

Posted

fun times and irish coffee

Posted

Sorry. All I got is bread crumbs.

Posted

Coffee and a shower....coffee and a shower.....coffee and a shower....coffee and a shower....coffee and a shower....coffee and a shower....

Posted

Shower me with love......keep the coffee :cheerful

Posted

Just keep your fingers crossed for me today. I'm not jinxing it by explaining. Just do it.

Posted

::crosses fingers and makes his cat cross her paws:: Good enough for you, Brenda?

Posted

Awesome, Ajax!

Posted

I am sending you good vibes! :clover :clover

Posted

Ok the cat got pissed and ran away. But I've still got your back. My cat's a fat bitch... :laughing Shes 14 lbs....

Posted

Ok the cat got pissed and ran away. But I've still got your back. My cat's a fat bitch... :laughing Shes 14 lbs....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude....

My cat is 24lbs.

Posted

Dude....

My cat is 24lbs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DAMN thats one huge cat

Posted

DAMN thats one huge cat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One huge cat.

Posted

No wonder kids are confused these days... 

What we need is an all purpose exclamation/explicative that anyone can use anytime!!

I propose:  Phee.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i actually say fizzle. and my kids say it too so it is better than fuck :tongue:

Posted

Hey there pardner

Posted

Would you like to rustle up some steer today?

Posted

I kinda wanna shoot some hippies and warship bush... YEEEEHAAAA

Posted

I kinda wanna shoot some hippies and warship bush... YEEEEHAAAA

Somebody spike yer coffee?

Posted

No someone spiked my METH

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.