Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You sir are most welcome

Posted (edited)

So I said "I don't care what you 'assume' sir--'these teeth are brushed'"!!!

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

I brushed my teeth once... it was great

Posted

So NinaObelia, how does it feel to finally be a part of DGN?

Posted

I always thought Papa Smurf was hot. What about you guys?????

Posted

Who are thee???

Posted

Be back in an hour

Posted

That was more then an hour dude...

Posted

.....

holy shit. you win.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Told you!!

Posted

Brenda always wins

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have my good days. :wink

Posted

you just cant beat a dang mannequin!

Posted

Now that I'm home I'd beat ANYTHING just to have sex manI' so not me right now

Posted

I like the real thing.....it has to be warm and breathing.

No I did not have a thing for papa smurf but smurfette was a hottie.

Posted

Butter on Raisin Bread toast..... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Posted

Morning all

Posted

Morning....

Posted

How are you???

Posted

Good, and you?

Posted

Nervous... with all you guys at the show tonight, I actually want to impress people

Posted

I have a better idea. Don't try and impress us. Just enjoy yourself...

If we don't like it, we'll throw firecrackers to liven things up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.