Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Welcome and goodnight Bren.... *smooch*

Posted

Car......calling my name.......freeway......fast........

Posted

*Smooches to you, babe!*

Posted

Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore, Whore,

Posted

Goose *Phee Runs*

Posted

:blink

Did my ex-husband send you?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

They wouldn't let me scream, "Alienare, Bitches!"

Posted

Yes Phee? :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

Huh?

Posted

What? Hey, maybe I can break 800 tonight?

Probably not with this nagging need to get outta here.....

Posted

Break 800!!!!!! (800 heads)

Posted

I wish......

Posted

Yep, still thinking about ice rinks and NOS....and freeways....and phones...and somewhere other than here....and ummm...I think that's all.

Posted

Breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmm.... Cinnamon raisin toast. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Posted

I need to go to bed...I've been up all night. I don't even know what freaking day it is. Wednesday? Bah. I'm not tired.

Posted

I really like my job today~ =)

Posted

I hate my job more and more every day. Well, not the job so much. It's the place. I go to work, and check my baggage (if any) by the door. Buuuuuuuuuut....

As soon as I walk into the cosmetics department, it's a place full of pretty sourpusses. So, I'll go upstairs and pull my numbers. (I'm #2 in the regoin, BTW) The office personnel are equally as sour, and less attractive.

Sometimes, I feel like I need to walk back out the door, just to check that baggage there. But I might just keep going if I do.

Y'all, please keep your fingers crossed. Something way more awesome is on the horizon for me. I've already had one interview, which went spectacularly well! I have the other this week. I can't work in a place where I can't advance and grow, and this place offers all that and more.

Posted (edited)

I really like my job today~  =)

Me too. Having fun with my current project... Might be going to Vegas in a week...

:happy:

Almost forgot: Good luck Bren!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

Me too.  Having fun with my current project...  Might be going to Vegas in a week... 

:happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't tell me your going to SEMA afterall..... :tear

Posted (edited)

Don't tell me your going to SEMA afterall..... :tear

A very distinct possibility, all of a sudden. The two people who were scheduled to go, now aren't/can't. I should know by the end of the day....

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

A very distinct possibility, all of a sudden.  The two people who were scheduled to go, now aren't/can't.  I should know by the end of the day....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:woot: You are soooooo lucky.....dammit.

Posted

:woot:  You are soooooo lucky.....dammit.

Get a plane ticket there and you'll have a place to stay... :whistling

Posted

Get a plane ticket there and you'll have a place to stay...  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't see how fast I am currently searching airlines right now................... :tongue:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.