Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you. Today is the first day of the rest of my life..... :happy:

Posted

Yer welcome

Posted

I should do something productive....nah, nevermind, this is too fun.

Posted

Not bored then eh? *Phee dances*

Posted

Nope, not at all. :happy:

Posted

Yay!!! Phee's dancin'!

Posted

Cool....

Posted

My touchpad has mayo on it.....

Posted

That is hot

Posted

I'm tempted to lick it off....

Posted

jumping jacks!

Posted

I'm tempted to lick it off....

You are going to get me in trouble ;)

Posted

You are going to get me in trouble ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, that's nothing new...I hear that a lot. :wink

Posted
:)
Posted

who else likes jumping jacks?

i think phee ought to do jumping jacks at work. all that sitting cant be healthy. itll help increase your circulation, not to mention productivity.

phee, get up and give me 20, now! :laughing

Posted

Pfft.

Posted

thats it! 20 jumping jacks from you too!

MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!

Posted

OMG. Your sig kicks ass.

Posted

Silly people... :erm

Posted

I'm unclear on this silliness you speak of.

Posted

Well... If you'd leave the sheep alone and pay attention, you might know what I'm talking about.

Posted

No. You have me confused with Phee's phantasies.

Posted

No. Those are not Phee's phantisies. They are PH's first hand obersrvations.

I'm serious.

Posted

Nope. Sheep are great for sweaters, not for lovin'.

Posted

Sheep? Where?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.