Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Who would you tell? Phee?

What's he going to do? Beat me up?

I ain't scared.

Posted

odd, i often find myself wanting dessert.

what about when you eat dead vegtable matter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same thing. i need to floss my teeth. i just need to floss after almost everything i eat. :grin

Posted

you must have realy clean teeth....

Posted

indeed :)

Posted

mmm...popcorn. :happy:

Posted

I haven't been able to sleep lately....it sucks.

Posted

Don't go gracoery shopping at 5:30 am... just don't.... :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Posted

Hell's Bells, Satan's comin' to you

Hell's Bells, he's ringing them now

Posted

ummm .eek er something

Posted

Phee...get me some liquor for my cophee

Posted
Hey, we don't use the "I" word around here
Posted

LOL. nice

Posted

*sigh*

Posted (edited)

STOP!

Hammertime!

Wookie.gif

Edited by paradox
Posted

I have decided

Posted

Decided what?

Posted

What I was trying to decide...

Posted

Which would be?

Posted

What I was trying to decide

Posted

Okay.....I see....well, no I don't really, but you know what I mean....

Posted

Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

Posted

And today is Thursday.... thinking about trying to go to CC this weekend

Posted

I have decided.......

DD does not post enough these days.

Should I go light a fire under his ass?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.