Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You can't see how fast I am currently searching airlines right now................... :tongue:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing :laughing :laughing

If I'm going, it'll be Tuesday through Friday. I have to be back Friday evening.. early.

Then you have to scam... er.. obtain a pass into the show. :whistling

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

If I'm going, it'll be Tuesday through Friday.  I have to be back Friday evening.. early.

Then you have to scam... er.. obtain a pass into the show.    :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohhhhh....I found a good deal too......

Posted

ohhhhh....I found a good deal too......

I guess I'll be keeping you informed... Car fiend. :whistling

Posted

I guess I'll be keeping you informed...  Car fiend.  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am....it's sad....but it's better than being addicted to something that could kill me.....

oh wait....hehe....I guess it could. :happy: :innocent

Posted

I am....it's sad....but it's better than being addicted to something that could kill me.....

oh wait....hehe....I guess it could.  :happy:  :innocent

It's not sad at all. What's wrong with worshipping a ton (or two) of metal and rubber? :cool

Posted (edited)

It's not sad at all.  What's wrong with worshipping a ton (or two) of metal and rubber?  :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ummm......nothing. :whistling :innocent

Sometimes I wonder if I am too obsessed though, then I think about it....and is there really a such a thing?..... :innocent

Edited by missierae
Posted

ummm......nothing.  :whistling :innocent

Sometimes I wonder if I am too obsessed though, then I think about it....and is there really a such a thing?  :innocent

As long as it doesn't get in the way of being a mom and the other important stuff in life... It's all good. :wink

Posted

As long as it doesn't get in the way of being a mom and the other important stuff in life...  It's all good.  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, see...there isn't.

Posted

Yep, see...there isn't.

Back to work. I'lll let ya know later if I'm going or not... :fear

Posted

coffee is good.  this fast reply box is handy.  is this coffee house smoke free?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a quote ... from one year ago today in the cophee house thread

Posted

Is it bad to wish death upon your bosses if they are assholes?

Posted

Is it bad to wish death upon your bosses if they are assholes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as you don't post it in your LiveJournal....it's all good. :happy:

Posted

As long as you don't post it in your LiveJournal....it's all good. :happy:

Yeah... if you post here... it doesn't count.

Posted

:happy:

Almost forgot:  Good luck Bren!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you, sweetie.

Is it bad to wish death upon your bosses if they are assholes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. Not at all.

Posted

snap into a slim jim?

Posted
McDonalds + Vodka & cranberries + repetitive back & forth movement = Uckiness :ralph
Posted

You gotta have art.

Posted

Going to Vegas next week. Confirmed. Cars and dancing girls.... :fear :cool:happy: :woot: :whistling

Posted (edited)

Going to Vegas next week.  Confirmed.  Cars and dancing girls....  :fear  :cool  :happy:  :woot:  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tongue:

...... :tear ....probably the only time you'll EVER see me jealous. :happy: Haha...and over cars. lol.

Edited by missierae
Posted (edited)

Do you know Saephyr actually asked me yesterday if I liked cars?

...And she was DEAD SERIOUS!!!

Edited by missierae
Posted

Do you know Saephyr actually asked me yesterday if I liked cars?

...And she was DEAD SERIOUS!!!

*Topples off chair laughing....*

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted (edited)

*Topples off chair laughing....* 

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I just about died laughing, then Pharoh walked up behind me and said "She's a bigger car freak that most guys I know..." It was classic. :happy:

Edited by missierae
Posted (edited)

On a good note, I just confirmed my reservations for Washington D.C. December 16th-20th. :happy: Leaving on the 15th, returning on the 21st.

Edited by missierae
Posted

omg, my son is WALKING!!! YAY!!! Granted he only took 4 steps, but it's a start! :happy:

Posted

I get out of work in 20 minutes.....OMG!!!...Im soo bored....OMG!!!.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.