Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I understand why

Posted

My old one hated me. It liked Froyn though....that's interesting....

Posted

hmmm

Posted

This one must be a guy. :wink

Posted

Or a Lesbian Laptop

Posted

Oh yeah...I didn't think about that....

*knocking on screen* "Hey, are you a Lesbian? Cuz you know, it's alright if you are....I just want to know...."

Posted

It likes to be opened

Posted

It hardley ever gets closed, only when I take it somewhere....

Posted

Whore in the bedroom.... Virgin in public

Posted

Yes, I am.....:erm I mean, yes IT is. :innocent

Posted

I am going to get some icecubes

Posted

They have ice cubes there?

Posted

Yes...

Posted

heh....your gonna need a lot.....

Posted

Always Saechalyn. How are you today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cranky. How are you?

Posted

Cranky.  How are you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tired and sick...but feeling better...and I REALLY need to pull myself away from the laptop.

Posted

I am well.... well.... something

Posted

Something, eh? They make ointment for that you know.

Posted

I want steak

Posted

I want potatoes

Posted

I want coffee. I'm not getting properly caffeinated off this diet mt. dew.

Posted

I am having some right now...

Posted

Where is Brenda?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm here right now. Did you miss me or something?

Posted

I'm back, who missed me? :wink

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.