Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want chocolate. And a martini.

Posted

OK *Phee milks the chocolate martini donkey*

Posted

I want food...I just realized I haven't had a thing to eat yet....

Posted

I ate a thing once.... it was great

Posted

Missie... your PM inbox is full....

Posted

Missie... your PM inbox is full....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just realized that and fixed it. :happy:

Posted

weeee

Posted

Wooohooooo

Posted

Zap Zort

Posted

Boing

Posted

Who wants steak...

Posted

Don't like steak....well, yes, I like sizzle steaks...that is all.

Posted

Need to have lunch... see you in a bit

Posted

Have a good lunch Phee. See ya soon.

Posted

Never fear, Phee's alter ego is here!

Posted

Yay!

Posted

THank you It'll be my pleasure, (and yours if you behave... or don't), to searve you as you friendly Phee stand in.

Posted

OK Odim...... Mental link activated..... GO!

Posted

Hehe....Phee's back.

Posted

Actual letter from Kailey to the us troops in Iraq, age unknown

"Hi I am in soft ball. It is fun. What sport do you like? I am fun. I like pink. I hve a lot of friends."

These letters are awesome, we all love getting things like this

Posted

Actual letter from Kailey to the us troops in Iraq, age unknown

"Hi I am in soft ball. It is fun. What sport do you like? I am fun. I like pink. I hve a lot of friends."

These letters are awesome, we all love getting things like this

She sounds hot

Posted

OK Odim...... Mental link activated..... GO!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THere's no way it'll ever fit!

Besides we really should ask her first

Her and the wombat

Posted

THere's no way it'll ever fit!

Besides we really should ask her first

Her and the wombat

There is an overload of blue in the box.... just ask her

Posted

Well as long as the box hasn't started teaming with molten farshore shavings yet

Posted

Dude it is almost Tuesday... What do you think, and have you taken the hat off?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.