Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

blah blah blah

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I drank beer and watched football all day today...and I get to write it off...

Also, the girl I'm kind of dating is bringing me back a Voltaire doll from Chicago... :swoon

Just felt like braggin... :grin

Posted

I didn't even know that Voltaire had his own doll. That's fun!

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Can't wait to see it...

Posted

Neither can I! Take a pic!

Posted

i thought voltaire was long dead? did they cryo-freeze him? :blink

Posted

You really should quit smoking crack, paradox.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Voltaire...as in the musician/comic book author...not the French revolutionary writer

Posted

and here i thought they were one and the same... :fear

Posted

Voltaire with some dude.

voltaire005-vi.jpg

Posted

which is which? :blink

Posted

Voltaire is on your left. Some dude to the right.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Voltaire is on your left. Some dude to the right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao...i don't know why, but that struck me as funny

Posted

Glad I could help.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Glad I could help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:grin

Posted (edited)

pumpkinspuke.jpg

I feel sick.....

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

this is not the picture game thread, brenda... :tongue:

Posted

This is all a dream, right? I'm not rally awake, am I?

Posted

this is not the picture game thread, brenda... :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know where you can stick that, don't you? :wink:wink

I do NOT want to go to Hell. Only 3 more days of Hell. Hell, Hell, Hell.....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

The people in Minnesota are very strangely nice...I think that there may have been an alien infestation....it is the most bizarre thing ever...

Posted

Oh no, maybe they will invade Detroit next.....

Posted

Maybe it's something in the water?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.