Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

she prays to the sun cause she doesnt know any better

Posted

Cookies N' Milk

Posted

...in my pants!

Posted

I love the house

Posted

<3 house

Posted

Say something profound please

Posted

I said something profound once...it was great

Posted

I guess we have a time of plastic

Posted

sometimes i touch plastic and imagine its real

Posted

I touched plastic once... it was great

Posted

I got a new name...does that mean I'm not me anymore?

Posted

I got a new name...does that mean I'm not me anymore?

Are you the evil twin or the good one? Or both?

:whistling

Posted

Are you the evil twin or the good one?  Or both? 

:whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've always been the good one... :innocent

There is no evil in these veins...... :innocent

Okay, maybe a little.... :devil

But still not much...... :innocent

Posted

Ello There Miss Rayn why the change?

Posted

Ello There Miss Rayn why the change?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like it. :grin

Posted

That is a good reason

Posted

I've always been the good one...  :innocent

There is no evil in these veins......  :innocent

Okay, maybe a little.... :devil 

But still not much...... :innocent

I will not comment further on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :whistling

Posted

You can't be any more incriminated then you are now.... your are the incriminatedous of us all

Posted (edited)

I will not comment further on the grounds that it may incriminate me.  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You asked! :tongue:

But still.....Incrimination can be fun! :innocent

Edited by rayne
Posted

Is it Rayning in here?

Posted

If it wasn't it is now. :happy:

Posted

Ryane Rayne

Posted

I'm not going away Phee..... :laughing

Posted

Good

Posted

You like my new name, don't ya?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.