Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes... someone worked here with that same name

Posted

Well, I take no credit for it. It was someone else's idea.

Posted

Girl named Nikki by any chance?

Posted

Nope, it was a guy.

Posted

Ahhh... didn't mean to rain on your parade

Posted

Your having too much fun with this, aren't you?

Posted

You know... when it rains it poors

Posted

Yes, it does. :wink

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Why am I suddenly thinking about Morton's Salt?

Posted

:laughing :laughing :laughing

Okay guys, get it out of your system now....

Posted

Why am I suddenly thinking about Morton's Salt?

Dandruff problem?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I'm in the desert right now...I bet you'd be popular here

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Dandruff problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhh...yeah...i really hate it when I have flakes in my hair...

wait, I'm bald..aren't I?

Posted

I'm in the desert right now...I bet you'd be popular here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me catch the first plane outta here and we'll find out. :laughing

Posted

I'm in the desert right now...I bet you'd be popular here

In what way would I be popular? :fear

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

maybe in the Mexican prison system :laughing

Posted

That's not the answer I wanted to hear.... :whistling

Posted

That's not the answer I wanted to hear....  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bet they got some awesome roads out there in the desert, I see visions of 110 mph........better?

Posted

Bet they got some awesome roads out there in the desert, I see visions of 110 mph........better?

If the Vegas streets were desserted.. they would be awesome for fast driving... Wide, flat, sweeping turns all over the city... all immaculately smooth. :woot:

Posted

If the Vegas streets were desserted.. they would be awesome for fast driving...  Wide, flat, sweeping turns all over the city...  all immaculately smooth.  :woot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much would it cost to rent a bunch of construction equipment and demolish Vegas?

....Anyone? :whistling

...although I have to admit, the appeal of the dirt flying in the desert is waaaayyyyy hot.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I didn't see a single trooper during my entire 4 hour drive...

Was on I-25 from Albuquerque to Hatch...then took NM-26 to Deming...check out a map

Posted (edited)

:woot:

I am sooooo there!

Edited by rayne
Posted

I can't forget

Having to see

The words that knocked the wind

Right out of me

It's not enough

I've come undone

Trying to find sense

Where there is none

....I sing too much.

Posted

lets do the time warp again!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.