Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Oh no, maybe they will invade Detroit next.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might not be a bad thing...its actually kind of cool, stangers actually talk to each other on the street

Posted

It might not be a bad thing...its actually kind of cool, stangers actually talk to each other on the street

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious? That is soooo unlike Detroit.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Yeah, and Minneapolis has low crime, a relatively low cost of living, and hasn't had nearly the job loss that Detroit has experienced over the last couple of years...

I think the aliens are doing a pretty good job

Posted

That's awesome. :happy:

Posted

My cold needs to get better so I can sing for real, and quit annoying you people with my sudden bursts of song....like this:

I walked along the avenue.

I never thought I'd meet a girl like you;

Meet a girl like you.

With auburn hair and tawny eyes;

The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;

Hypnotize me through.

And I ran, I ran so far away.

I just ran, I ran all night and day.

I couldn't get away.

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

Morning Phee.

Posted

Hello Miss.... slept well I hope

Posted

Quite well, thank you. :happy:

Posted

Who wants doughnuts??????

Posted

Me!!!!!!!!

Posted

Do you want them with holes?

Posted

Hmmm....that's a difficult question....but yeah, I prefer ones with holes. :happy:

Posted

*phee tells the unicorn to punch some holes*

Posted

.awesome. a unicorn. Now I have to put on that Apop song.....

Posted

Do you repair the damage done to me?

Posted

I probably could if you were a car.....:grin

Posted

That is so cool that you are mechanicaly inclined!!!

Posted

That is so cool that you are mechanicaly inclined!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*giggle* ... I'm off to replace a starter this afternoon actually. :grin

Posted

I'm not

Posted

I thought you were phee?

Posted

Sometimes

Posted

i just broke my sometimes

Posted

FIX IT

Posted

how bout you fix it :wink

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.