Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like multiplying, or at least practicing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...I like mutiplying :doh ....oh wait, that's a different kind of multiplying.... :laughing

You mean like the math kind....

Posted

*Missie starts singing again out of nowhere*

If I could reach through

Catch you

Make you understand

If I'm not dead enough for life

Am I alive enough for death?

Posted

Your cells are red? all of 'em? even the white ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Technically I have Anemia...a shortage of one of those colours of cells, so most of my cells are one colour.

Posted

I like saying Anemia over and over really fast

Posted

I like Anime

Posted

Umm....yeah....Anime is cool, but since Froyn hasn't been around, I haven't kept up watching it.

Posted

Whatdo you watch?

Posted

Adult Swim.

Posted

Oh yeah, and Invader Zim...I'm a HUGE Invader Zim fan, I have all of them on DVD. I LOVE Gir. :swoon

Posted

Cool

Posted

*and again*

Don't say you want me

Don't say you need me

Don't say you love me

It's understood

Don't say you're happy

Out there without me

I know you can't be

Cuz it's no good

Posted

IC

Posted

No you don't. :happy:

Posted

What don't I C?

Posted

A lot.

Posted

I just had a nap. They're highly overrated.

Bite your tongue woman. Naps are the greatest invention since .... evil penguins. :grin

Posted

Will you enlighten me?

Posted

Bite your tongue woman.  Naps are the greatest invention since .... evil penguins.  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like evil penguins. :whistling :innocent

Posted

Ah... I am enlightened

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, and Invader Zim...I'm a HUGE Invader Zim fan, I have all of them on DVD. I LOVE Gir. :swoon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

zimpic1.gif

...but invader blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me. Do not ignore my veins!

Edited by unchaste
Posted (edited)

"I got a theme song now!

Doom, doom, doomy, doom, doom, doomy, doom, doom, doom, doom, doomy, doom, doom....... the end."

:woot: ...Gir is my favourite, by far!

Edited by missierae
Posted

Post people! I'm bored again!!!!

Posted (edited)

post whores of the world, unite!

Edited by paradox
Posted

What? Did you call?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.