Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like pants

Posted

BANKSHOT!

Posted

I still.... do

Posted

..come on...its Bankshot...its so happy you cant be depressed

Posted

The who the what and the what

Posted

I just farted on mr kitty!! hahahahaha hella sweeeeeett

Posted

dude. its ska. Operation Ivy- Bankshot

I LOVE SKA

Posted

Ever heard of Sukkors music?

Posted

cant say i have

Posted

haha n00bz

Posted

Sort of west african music with hawaian guitar

Posted

ive been stuck on ska a bit lately. i remember being in high school skankin out to all kinds of local ska but now it went to hell and no one hardly remembers ska lol

Posted

I went to highschool once......... it was great

Posted

HAHAHAHA

you really are the greatest Phee

Posted

??? me ???

Posted

??? me ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes now add me to Yahoo messenger for GREAT JUSTICE

Posted

I have no Yahoo messenger... (am at werk)

Posted

well...you are still teh sex

Posted

Yes but I got better

Posted

room without a window...cant see out!

Posted

Can you see in?

Posted

No.

Posted

Do you want an O?

Posted

my cat prays for death

Posted

Does he.... who does your cat pray to?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.