Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its just a step to the left........

Posted

Can I go back to sleep now?

Posted

No, but I can. :innocent

Posted

telephone book

Posted

No, but I can. :innocent

Shaddup... or I'll have phee throw his telephone book at you.

Posted

Shaddup... or I'll have phee throw his telephone book at you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe... I'm well armed -- the laptop in my lap would cause more damage. :tongue:

Posted

Hehe... I'm well armed -- the laptop in my lap would cause more damage. :tongue:

I think the phone book weighs more. Plus they're cheap and easily replenished. :tongue:

Posted

I think the phone book weighs more.  Plus they're cheap and easily replenished.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn. Well then...I have....uhhh.....a......well.....something to defend myself with!

Posted

Do you think it's better to expect the worst when someone tells you that they're terrified to say something to you?

Posted

Do you think it's better to expect the worst when someone tells you that they're terrified to say something to you?

I would. You're prepared for it if it's bad news... and it's a pleasant surprise if not.

Posted

I'm just sick. One of my closest friends says that there's something that needs to be said to me, and that it terrifies this person to have to tell me. I have no clue what it is. All I know is that I'm stressed out over it.

Posted

I agree with Marc, Brenda.

Oh, and I miss PaperHearts.

That is all.

Posted

I miss Paul as well.

Posted

He just listened to: Bauhaus - She's In Parties....

Posted

I'm just sick. One of my closest friends says that there's something that needs to be said to me, and that it terrifies this person to have to tell me. I have no clue what it is. All I know is that I'm stressed out over it.

Why do people do that? They warn you... but don't tell you. So now your flipping out over something that may or may not be a big deal. Grrr.... I assume there's a reason they couldn't tell you already?

Posted

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Posted

Audioscrobbler is an awesome invention.

And I'm a very impatient person -- I can't answer that.....

Posted

Cophee anyone?

Posted

Cophee anyone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, please. I'm cold.

Posted

Cold Cophee coming up

Posted

Cold Cophee coming up

Girl cold. Cophee hot.

Posted

Girl hot, cophee hot, me hot, dry ice cold

Posted

Rain wet............FIRE BAD

Posted

Dick fill hesco, hesco fall down.

Sorry only I'll get that one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.