Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Flooded chicken

Posted

Campus Moose.

Posted

Must have Tanabe Skyline R34 GTR in my driveway.

That is all. Back to the car now.

Posted

I want steak

Posted

"I didn't even have to use my AK, today was a good day"

Completely a different meaning here in Iraq

Posted

I was sick today.........

....sick of work! :laughing

Posted

It is odd... have you ever seen Odim and Ice Cube at the same place at the same time? Freeky

Posted

Great, now I do have to use my ak, way to mess up a good day!

Posted

Phee isn't back from lunch yet? Hmmm....okay, back to the car.

Posted

I am back!!!

Posted

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Hey

Posted

What's new since, uh, before lunch?

Posted

I had wings once.... it was great

Posted

It was great huh? What else has been great?

Posted

ummmm y'all

Posted

Are you from the south? Or do you just play a southerner on TV?

Posted

Could I be anymore of a post whore. Damn, maybe I need to go to bed.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Bed? Its not even 8 o' clock yet

Posted

Yeah, where you are. It's almost 10 here at HOME. :happy:

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

yeah, yeah...details

Posted

How long you there for?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Until Thursday morning...one more meeting tommorrow...and then I'm done...

can't wait to come home

Posted

Probably warmer, and less windy there.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Yeah...was 80 in Las Cruces today

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.