Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Downtown Ann Arbor~ I park in Commuter lot and bus in.

Posted

Your spirit will haunt the DGN coffee house for eternity.

Well almost that long..... How are you Miss Kate... glad we got to go clubbing a couple weeks ago!

Posted

YEs! I missed the Phee and the Kat mightily~ Must go out again soooooooon, oh yesh.

Posted

Phee 'could' go out a bit more often if he'd learn to keep his clothes on...

Posted

YEs! I missed the Phee and the Kat mightily~ Must go out again soooooooon, oh yesh.

We shoud start a Lepar coloney

Posted

I will go get Leparcy and make out with everyone.... that will be the first step.

Posted

Next, I'll serve the refreshments so that everbody has a good time.

Posted

Okeeday

Posted

And then we have Sunday school.

Posted

As in.......BLACKSUNDAY SCHOOL??? GET IT!!!??? CUZ YA KNOW HE POSTS HERE AND STUFF....

Posted

Yes. That's what I meant. Do you know if he likes cookies and Kool-aid?

Posted

I want steak

Posted

**stakes Phee through the heart**

Posted

What heart?

Posted

Correction

**through the off void in his torso**

Posted

Ouch my Void!!!!

Posted

I will show you pain.... bend over biatch Boy!!!!

Posted

Interesting

Posted

Sorry. did i change the suject?

Posted

Yes and we needed a suject replaced

Posted

so how about them ants?

Posted

Adam Ant

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.