Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yesser

Posted

i keep seeing spirals, black and white spirals...

Posted

i keep seeing spirals, black and white spirals...

Are you eating swirl ice cream?

Posted

no.. i'm not eating any more sugar right now... i'm just looking at the screen, listening to music, and trying to figure out why i haven't been able to sleep except for that one hour before i went to babysitt....

Posted

Look, sometimes Phee has to masterbate like 4 times before he can fall asleep..

Posted

:laughing that's nice to know... you should really stop video taping him, give the man some privacy

Posted

Whatever. I wouldn't tape it if he didn't ask.

Posted

where's the document stating that he has your permission to tape him wherever/whenever ? it needs to be noterized, and quadripled copied.

Posted

Alright, I made it up. The truth is that I'm filming him doing that to feed starving children in the third world. Children with leprocy. Sick Children.

If you think that's wrong, then maybe it's you with the problem.

Posted

... how'd you know i had a problem?

Posted

I only say you have a problem if you say that helping sick, hungry children is wrong.

Posted

Look, sometimes Phee has to masterbate like 4 times before he can fall asleep..

That is actually true...

and watching tapes of me masturbating helps me masturbate

Posted

sick.

you lied to me.

I thought that watching tapes of you masterbating made sick, starving children happy-

You owe us both an apology.

Posted

i'm going to go follow the spirals now... maybe they'll lead me to my sane part of this insane non-sleeping kick i'm on...

Posted

sick.

you lied to me.

I thought that watching tapes of you masterbating made sick, starving children happy-

You owe us both an apology.

It is how I feed them

Posted

Ahh. Now I understand.

it's just that Dark, Evil Eve 67 noticed me filming it. I had to make up something, since you never explained it to me-

Posted

I am.......right now!!!

Posted

Like I said: I'm not here to judge you-

Posted

I am here to judge.

I CALL A TRIAL!

Posted

Do you realise that is you do so, you will be trying Phee for masterbation?

Posted

Judge Rules Guilty!

100 rounds of Drago's!

Posted

Gosh I am stressed... now I have to do it more to calm down.

Posted

Alright, I'm not judging you, but I have to leave the coffee house now-

Posted

Just don't let any sheep in... you know how Brenda gets...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.