Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*Phee cleans apauls shots with a tissue

Posted

Touch me again, and I'll call the police.

Posted

*Phee touches Paul*

Posted

**Paul calls the police**

Posted

*The Police Arrive with......sheep*

Posted

**Sheep in handcuffs are led into the coffeehouse by the officers**

Posted

*Brenda although trapped at work, has sex with sheep*

Posted

**Brenda begins having several sheep at once**

Posted

What a cophee house

Posted

I can't believe Brenda would do this kind of thing over and over.

Posted

I know... without even speaking to us

Posted

You know what? We should contact the animal authority and turn her in. Oh those poor sheep.

Posted

Sorry there is a polar bear in her right now, and she is making a lot of noise... what did you say?

Posted

I was just thinking outloud.

Posted

Ahhh

Posted

How come Brenda hates us but loves sheep?

Posted

And she loves Polar Bears... why does she keep bringing them up... and doing sheep?

Posted

I'd just like to say "fins". That is all.

Brenda... Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Gentleman... (You know who you are) As you were.....

Posted

hi phee

Posted

hi paul

Posted (edited)

Hi Dyno

Bye Dyno

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

bye paul

Posted

bye phee

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.