Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Still here for 20 minutes

Posted

Tick, tock, tick tock....

Posted

make every second count!

Posted

Ticking away the moments that make up a dog day

Posted

I wanna go play video games

Posted

So do i...weeeee

Posted

Fine. Actually, that's the perfect thing for a day like this. have fun. and remember me on the outside.

Posted

Good afternoon guys/gals.

Posted

I usually play them inside

Posted

Good afternoon guys/gals.

What's so good about it?

Posted

What's so good about it?

Do you need to go to the pity party

Posted

I don't need the pity party thread.....

Posted

Do you need to go to the pity party

Certain people at work need to leave me out of their drama.... :doh

Posted

Yeah. I have drama at work as well. I'm not digging it too much.

Posted

Yeah. I have drama at work as well. I'm not digging it too much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dig that new hat and sunglasses tho heh. What date u coming to michigan cuz theres a halloween party at Jasons(headlessgoth) on the 29th me and wife gonna attend.

Posted

I am now tired.... just thought you should all know

Posted

I dig that new hat and sunglasses tho heh.  What date u coming to michigan cuz theres a halloween party at Jasons(headlessgoth) on the 29th me and wife gonna attend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww, Dave....

I'm not making it until Spring now. We had some crap happen that unfortunately caused me to change plans.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I had way, way too much chicken over the last couple of days. Thanks for playing.

Posted

HEY! :woot: I just had chicken! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM chicken! :drool

Posted

'eat yer chicken eat yer pork n beans

i eat more chicken any mans ever seen'

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Frankenmuth really does have the best chicken that I've ever had.

Posted

They say you can never have too much power (Or horsepower in my case) money or be too thin. I'd like to add butter to that list. yes it contradicts the skinny thing... That's life.

Go back about your business.

Posted

you can never have too much porn :fear

Posted

However, you can have too much coffee.

Posted

Whhhahaaahhhhhaw wha whhaaahhaaaaa tttttt arreeeee yooooo youooo talkin boutttttt????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.