Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

SHe kinda looks like a teacher I had once

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was she good?

Posted

Yes, I remember her. That's why I never used to wear sweatpants.

Posted

That's just.......let me get back to you on that.

Posted

Right. Can I have my assignment now?

Posted

hellobobobobob

Posted

So are you ready to give up on this rockstar thing yet?

Posted

So are you ready to give up on this rockstar thing yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who, me?

Posted

I am frustraited

Posted

I am frustraited

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why?

Posted

Werk is being stressful

Posted

Because, he's 28 and he's not a rockstar yet. Right?

Posted

Because, he's 28 and he's not a rockstar yet. Right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who?

Posted

Phee. Look at him. You think he'd rather be a rockstar? You know, 28 is the age rockstars die. His chances, like mine are much more slim than they used to be.

Posted

Look. I didn't become a rock star until I was 39. There is still hope for you.

Posted

That's true. But you're Brenda Starrr. Surey I don't compare to you.

Posted

Whatever! You rock in my book!

Posted

I didn't know you had a book. Where can I buy a copy? Is there a whole chapter about me rocking in it, or more like just a paragraph or so?

Posted

Half the book is about how you rock!!

Posted

blah blah wanna run

Posted

What is the other half about?

Posted (edited)

The rise and fall of the Roman Empire

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

So you don't have anything about Phee rocking?

Posted

He's in the sequel. You should see the shit I wrote about him!

Posted

Any parts where he gets nude or has sex?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.