Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gatoraid is so very romantic.

Posted

Nothing like gatorade an fungus

Posted

Yum yum

Posted

What are yum yums, again?

Posted

They are just like numb nums....

Posted

Oh, well then fine. I'm into that.

Posted

So are you surviving the dismil day?

Posted

I am into whatever it takes to get out of here without sustaining any permenant mental damage.

Posted

I hear you.... which is strange because you are typin gthat.

Posted

which really makes no sense.

Posted

No cents dollars

Posted

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.

Posted

*Phee eats a Narwal*

Posted

Just because you're better than me doesn't mean I'm lazy.

Posted

Man fuck that fine ass biatch

Posted

Huh?

Posted

How come i find myself 'missing' several online personalities?

Posted

??? Fish spoon ???

Posted

:blink

Posted

Hi Brenda.... How were the sheep?

Posted

I keep thinking that Brenda looks like someone else, in her avatar, but I can't remember who.

Posted

I look like......Brenda Starrr?

Posted

SHe kinda looks like a teacher I had once

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.