Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

phee is always right. except for when hes wrong.

Posted

phee is always right. except for when hes wrong.

Sometimes it is wrong to be right.

Posted

Wait...does that mean im always right?

Posted

Or left depending on the woman...

Posted

i think ive been left behind...therefore Phee is once again correct.

Cheers!

Posted

BBbbbbbbbeeeeee gud

Posted

gooooooooood times

Posted

I want cereal...

Posted (edited)

cereal rape and murder is the title of one of my poems

Edited by paradox
Posted

Interesting

Posted

i thought so. would you like to read it?

Posted

yes I would.... please tell all

Posted

im out peeps....to the apartment of Double J to drink and wait for phone call i may never get!

Posted

C Ya

Posted

you can read my poem now.

Posted

In the creations section?

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

Morning oh mighty king of the goths.

Posted

What? did Billy Idol walk in?

Posted

He resigned and appointed you.

Posted

He resigned and appointed you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know phee was goth. I thought he was just....pheeish

Posted

Well then.... I now declare that Polka is the most gothic music in the world....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.