Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You didn't pee in it did you?

Posted

You didn't pee in it did you?

Why would I?

Posted

back like a heartattack and sober!

Posted

Hey Jacks

Posted

what up Big P

Posted

I am at werk.... you?

Posted

I heard a rumor that we're wanna-be's. What do you think of that?

Posted

guess what?

Posted

What?

Posted

haha...yes we are wannabes since we want to be....um....unicorns?

idiots.

Posted

I heard a rumor that we're wanna-be's. What do you think of that?

Well it must be true... when I was young I wanted to be an astronaut...

Posted

When I was young I wanted to be a space cowboy

Posted

I wanted to work in the beauty industry. Guess what? I do!!!

Wanna-be, schwanna be!

Posted

I wanted to work in the beauty industry. Guess what? I do!!!

Wanna-be, schwanna be!

Did someone actually make that accusation of us.......wanting to be?

Posted

What?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chicken butt.

guess why?

Posted

Chicken Thigh?

Posted

Did someone actually make that accusation of us.......wanting to be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup. They sure did. Someone who is nobody and has nothing better to do. Sad, really.....

Posted

Yup. They sure did. Someone who is nobody and has nothing better to do. Sad, really.....

Who?

Posted

I have 195 PM's currently. Think I should empty those out sometime soon?

Posted

If it be the will of thy GOD

Posted

I don't have one of those. Could I borrow yours for a few minutes?

Posted

Yeah sure... His name is Rick FYI

Posted

FYI seems like a funny last name. What does it mean?

Posted

I have 195 PM's currently.  Think I should empty those out sometime soon?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keep them only if you're feeling sentimental.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.