Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah... I hate it....

Posted

Break it in two

Posted

hows the cophee?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Phantastic. Phantasmogoric even.

Posted

I wish I were in Detroit.....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

No, you really don't. Not today anyway.

Posted

Is it pouring rain up there like it has been down here for two freakin' days straight?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

No its more miserable and drizzly. And its fucking cold.

On a side note, I'm moving to Florida ASAP.

Posted

No its more miserable and drizzly.  And its fucking cold.

On a side note, I'm moving to Florida ASAP.

Hurricain Steve eh?

Posted

Florida is nice.

Posted

Anybody want a Pheenyacolada?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Fuck yeah it is. Plenty of institutional brokerage firms for me to work at down there too.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Now, the real question. How to get around that non-compete that I signed.

Posted

Kill every living thing on earth?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Except for my customers. Cause if we killed them, what would be the point?

Posted

I always thought that a non-compete clause only disallowed you to work within a certain distance of the company that you signed it for. Being that Detroit is far away from Florida, it should be a non-issue. Do you have a lawyer friend that you can show it to?

Posted

kill em all!

Posted

kill em all!

Kill them all take their land and go there for vacation!!!

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Yeah, a few. They usually don't hold up in court. The problem is, almost all of my customers are out of state. I only have 4 accounts in Michigan. Most of them are in TN, DC and NM.

Posted

I've come for your daughter, Chuck

Posted

Beetlejuice

Posted

come on...only two more times

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.