Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What?

Posted

Okay, I thought you may have heard of him. He's sort of a modern, urban, folk singer. He usually plays a distorted, electric guitar, unaccompanied. It's sort of punk meets folk with heavy kind of Celtic influence.

Yikes, what's with the Shade quote? Is that about me?

Posted

That was an accident. And no, it wasn't about you!

Posted

Okay, I thought you may have heard of him. He's sort of a modern, urban, folk singer. He usually plays a distorted, electric guitar, unaccompanied. It's sort of punk meets folk with heavy kind of Celtic influence.

Yikes, what's with the Shade quote? Is that about me?

I have no idea...

Posted

Well, to me, Billy Bragg makes Dylan seem ridiculous. I mean the thing with dylan is that once he started smoking weed his lyrics began to become senseless, often. And unfortunatly, that sort of drug inspired music was some of Dylan's best. There's only so long I can listen to songs that make no sense. I can only take them 'so' seriously...maybe you understand?

At the same time though Billy Bragg isn't one of these 'takes himself ultra seriously' kind of sappy, overly sentimental folk people. He's more like a rocker who plays without a band, usually.

Posted

I like V.A.S.T. synthasis Technology.... do you?

Posted

I don't know them, I don't think...

Posted

I don't know them, I don't think...

It is a type of synthasis technology built into Kurzwiels in the mid 90's to program textures.... in other words since I have no idea what you are talking about... I thought I would bring up something that no one else understands....

Posted

Oh! Thanks.

Well, I was talking about Billy Bragg. He's sort of a modern, Northern English, pub song writer.Been around for a while. He's not very popular in America though.

Posted

Why can't I fall asleep?? It's grey and shitty here, and I can't fall asleep....

Posted

How did you here of this man

Posted

Ever try counting sheep?

Wait...here they come!

One..two..three..four...

Posted

:blink

Posted

I was introduced to Billy Bragg through one of my other loves: the guitar playing of Johnny Marr. One of Marr's first solo projects after the Smiths, was a Billy Bragg album.

About these synth programs: A friend of mine has one that duplicates 'human error'. that is you can add in human error, if you want to. Isn't that cool?

Posted

Wow look at all that sheep juice on Brenda!!!

Posted

My mom says I can't play with you anymore if you keep getting me all dirty like that.

Posted

Your mom is in here?

Posted

Your mom goes to college.

Posted

Your mom is a zoo keeper

Posted

who wants to start a goth momma joke thread...?

Such as "your momma is sooo goth....." and then the punchline.

Wow, loo at Brenda handle both of those sheep at once! that's great!

Posted

who wants to start a goth momma joke thread...?

Such as "your momma is sooo goth....." and then the punchline.

Wow, loo at Brenda handle both of those sheep at once! that's great!

They just pulled the whool over her eyes.... I wonder which of the 3 of them will cum first?

Posted

I've got my money on Brenda.

Posted

Oh boy... get the mop... they are all going to go at once!!!

Posted

that's always nice when that happens.

Posted

Damn they look spent... get some gatoraid

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.