Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*Phee does*

Posted

Wait. I won't judge you 'unless' you hit me with it. That's what i meant to say.

Posted

Good point PH. No pun intended.

Posted

I think Phee's pretty quick though. It might be too late-

Posted

i've only gotten 1hr of sleep today... what the hell is wrong with me?

Posted

you've only gotten 1 hour of sleep.

Posted

my body won't let me sleep... :tear and damnit, i want sleep! :sleeping <-- see this? this is what i want to be doing right now. but i can't. it's too late to sleep now. gotta get stuff done before i leave tomorrow.

Posted

Did you try tea

Posted

Sleep... oh elusive sleep how I miss thee... your the lover I can never get get enough of....

Posted (edited)

i've tried tea, meditating, stretching, yoga, and even sleeping pills... not to mention just laying down, and "relaxing" with one of those sleeping masks on...

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

masterbation works for Phee

Posted

*Phee sleeps* zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzz

Posted

heh, well... i did something similar to that, but Prophet's the only one that's sleeping because of it... not me! hopefully i'll just crash tonight, and not wake up until i need to be out the door, and up to Flushing, then East Lansing.

Posted

I wasn't suggesting anything.

Posted

no, but it reminded me... you're a good person to remind people of something completely different. =)

Posted

Is that all I am to you?

Posted

no, you're also a kleenex! soft, and always around when snot gets in the way.

Posted

*Phee sneezes*

Posted

Yer welcome

Posted

Yer welcome

Posted

I was welcome once... it was great

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.