Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I have a theory that it is. I was measuring the other day and as it turns out, somehow the apartment is actually an entire quarter of an inch wider on the inside, than it is outside. When i discovered this, I began to think that my place was actually a void, a ripple in reality. It defies reason-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 And to think that I get to experience this for myself. How did I get this lucky?
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 What happens in this quarter inch void? What is your theory?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Hi Phee! You know what? I don't have the answer. However, I will make a point of staring into this void and seeing if anything scientific happens. You can take notes, Paul.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 To boldy go where no man has ever gone before-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 You're talking about the void, because that statement doesn't exactly apply to me.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Are you saying that the Star Trek narrator is sexist?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I've been worrying about you, Phee. I think I worry about everybody. Should I try to stop?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Yay! Melissa is here!! Let's blow shit up!
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 How long have you been frozen in that smile now?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I want to blow shit up. You know what you can do with those fucking tapeworms!
JaneDead Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 i have been frozen in that smile <-- for about 6 years now
Recommended Posts