Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Pretty in piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink Isn't sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pretty in piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink Isn't she?
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I'm in the market. Do you have a Korg by chance??
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Wide Open West isn't so slow after all.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 okay, I'm done with the organ thing. Who want to guess?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I feel sleepy. Somebody rub my head till I pass out. *leans over, bats eyelashes, says "pretty please"*
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Great. I have such a headache. You're the best ever.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Did you know that sex actually RELIEVES headaches? I'm not asking for it. I just thought I would share.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Okay....it's when a man and a wo..... Would you rather I showed you?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 It's so much easier. The problem is that you are short on time, and I like to take my time.
Recommended Posts