Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 See? something we have in common. No wonder we get along so well.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 maybe we could go into buisness <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We would work VERY well together.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I gotta go get my kids. The sperm donor will be here in 45 minutes to take them for the weekend. Behave till I get back. or not!
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Right now, I'm sliding a rubber band up and down a banana that I have on my desk. you guys want in on that action?
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Right now, I'm sliding a rubber band up and down a banana that I have on my desk. you guys want in on that action? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> no thanks
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I'm absolutel serious, though. should I peel it and smear it all over my chest?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I think dyno want pictures so that she blackmail me into making her a roast lamb-
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Don't do it Paul!!! you will never become a senetor that way.
saechalyn Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I have to go to a bridal shower in an hour and I don't want to go.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i would never blackmail anyone with pictures. i would laugh sure. share them with other friends, maybe. but never black mail.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I missed banana smearing?? On Paul's nipples??
Recommended Posts