phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 How Bout: "I believe in honosty in a relationship.... so if you do me I will tell you my name"
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Yeah, I might not go. I am having a shit day, so shit that I absolutely forgot about the date until about a half hour ago and plus, like I said, it won't work out.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 OK then... what about: (upon her saying no) "Don't be so picky... I wasn't"
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 If that's how you really feel about the whole thing, it's not a good idea to go. You won't enjoy yourself, despite making a genuine effort. Or, you might. It's so hard to tell with you. If you don't go, you can always give me a yell and I'll try to cheer you up. Or, you can just vent. I'm not difficult.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Wow. Yeah. I don't know which of your posts to respond to first-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 How bout:"It's not gunna suck itself" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Uhhhh..................NO
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 What about: "Fuck me if I am wrong but... do you find me attractive?"
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Let's change the subject..... Who wants to touch my butt?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I don't have any lines. Maybe that's my problem. No, I'm sure that's not it.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 How Bout: "Hey there little pirate... you got a lot of booty"
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Whatever, as long as it's not pink and veiny. Oh, and stiff. Keep that shit AWAY from MY ass.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 How come we all have ass and cheese fetishes on this website, suddenly? Did Daevion do this to us?
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I am sorry that you are having troubles my friend
Recommended Posts