Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 My butt is pretty dry, and I only have 5 bucks.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 All I need is $473.00 more, and I'm in good shape.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Lamb? Kroger, if you have to, but you can go down to Eastern Market and have one cut for you, too. Leg of Lab is pretty common, so is lamb shank and rack of lamb.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I hate my job and don't want to work here, anymore. Is Comcast hiring?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 They need more good people like Phee at Comcast.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Yes they are Hiring.... are you really interested?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i really think that I should go. I want, desperately, to shoot myself in the head. That's not a good way to be. These fucks are so fucking miserable and incompetant that they can't even fire me, that's how suckfull they are-hate.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Lamb? Kroger, if you have to, but you can go down to Eastern Market and have one cut for you, too. Leg of Lab is pretty common, so is lamb shank and rack of lamb. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> no no i know where to get lamb. i meant where would i go to have it like you were describing it? already made and served to me? :laughing
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Maybe I'll have a dinner party sometime and invite you and Steve and your family around. It's not too difficult though, man. Just chop the shit up and throw it in the oven-
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Maybe I'll have a dinner party sometime and invite you and Steve and your family around. It's not too difficult though, man. Just chop the shit up and throw it in the oven- <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah i like the idea of you making it for me better
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I want to be cooked for. For once. Dammit.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I like to make them everyonce in a while but like I said, it's more of a fall or winter thing. getting back to this job thing: I have so much hatred right now. I want to kill or be killed, as immediately as possible. I am so fucking fed up with "Cooter" (that's what we call my boss), right now. I've been here about 5 years and it's a fucking joke. I have got to go somewhere real.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I love cooking for my honey... BTW Paul, if you are serious fill out an application online, and put me down as a reference, If you are thinking about it, let me know and I will give you my info.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 That sucks, Paul. I'm sorry that you're having a hard time.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I've just decided that I don't want it anymore. And although I've hated life, thoroughly, ever since being here, I've never been so done as today. This place is ridiculous. does anyone like the phone company? No. You should see what it's like on the inside, it's even worse than what you get calling into the customer service line. It's no ownder that we are so over-priced, everyone that works here is worthless.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Well I think you would have fun if we werked together... this is so not the greatest job but... I like most of the people.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 'vegetarian' <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What's a vegetarian?? Do they taste good?
Recommended Posts