phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Because he is in love with Ginger... but she looks like a walrus with down syndrome... and you are hot.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Everyone is prettier than me!!!! *runs off*
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I liked it better when there was all the sex in here, on second thought
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Because he is in love with Ginger... but she looks like a walrus with down syndrome... and you are hot. Didn't you hear me say ... "and you are hot"
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You're married anyway, Bren. And besides, ginger is just a root-
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Who wants a nice Mochapheecachino with whipped cream and caramel?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I'm talking about having a Mochpheecachino with caramel. And of course you can!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Sorry. I guess you're stuck with me until something better comes along.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I want to know exactly what to tell my hair chick when I get in there, tonight. Phee, can you suggest anything? Dracula, etc?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Thanks for my beverage. Hey. What's that white clumpy shit in it?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 What is a "hair chick"? and why do you want to tell her things?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Thanks for my beverage. Hey. What's that white clumpy shit in it? That.... that would be curdled iguana semin.... why?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 I will get you another without if you like (weirdo)
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You're calling ME a weirdo?? F*cking crack smoker!!
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Now you want crack??? That will take me an extra day...
Recommended Posts