Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

And no Brenda... I am not mean to you...

Posted

Uh huh.

Posted

Nice of you to PHix the situation

Posted

nope never saw it. ok i am off for the day. good bye all.

Posted

See ya

Posted

Bye Melissa!!

Posted

Did I really hurt your feelings miss?

Posted

no. and you don't have to call me miss.

Posted

LMAO!!!

Posted

Why do I always have to straighten out things between the moderators? Speaking of that, looks like our man Troy, passed me up-

Posted

He was threatened by your masculinity

Posted

*Strokes Paul's hair*

Posted

well, to hell with me. He was right.

Posted

Who was right?

Posted

*strokes pauls earlobes*

Posted

I was going to kiss his earlobes. Now, I can't because you're in the way.

Posted

What do you want me to stroke

Posted

He likes you, and I cannot lie.

Posted

I...just with Troy would plunge the dagger into my chest and pluck out my black heart, already.

No, it's good because now I don't have to greet people-

Posted

Ahhh

Posted

I like greeting people. I have to stop being so nice, though. I get taken advantage of for that reason.

Posted

I don't. It's really a strain for me and it's unnatural to me.

Posted

Being mean is a strain for me. It takes so much to piss me off. I mean, REALLY piss me off. I must be deformed....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.