Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 *Sticks tongue out at Phee* See? At least Paul likes me.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 I don't know if he likes you... but he wants you.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 It's easier to like me than it is to want me. Or something like that.
saechalyn Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 geez! go get a chatroom if your gonna cyber <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you know you like to watch
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Seriously. We're all voyeurs. It's up to you to admit it.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I like to hear it... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That, too. I love the sounds of sex....
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 ... When I used to watch porn, I always needed sound
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I don't enjoy watching it unless it's actually beautiful. I cannot stand porn where they're continually saying rude shit to each other. What is so hard about making love and saying how beautiful the person is. I want to hear THAT. Not "Take it, bitch" or, "I'm your dirty white-trash whore". Ugh!
saechalyn Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I don't like porn. It's never done anything for me.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I'm serious when I ask this: Whatever happened to making love? The kind of sex where you take your time and enjoy finding out what makes your partner feel amazing? I love THAT kind of sex. Lots of kissing and foreplay....
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 I'm serious when I ask this: Whatever happened to making love? The kind of sex where you take your time and enjoy finding out what makes your partner feel amazing? I love THAT kind of sex. Lots of kissing and foreplay.... You mean that you are female then?
saechalyn Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I'm serious when I ask this: Whatever happened to making love? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have no idea.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Does someone want to double check my femality?
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Yeah. Most chicks are very surprised by how gentle I...okay, I normally don't post things like this, not in seriousnous :blushing but yeah, I hate ugly sex.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I just love when it's beautiful and passionate. I've NEVER liked being insulted, and I don't insult when I'm making love.
Recommended Posts