Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Sorry that I offered you oral satisfaction?
Daevion Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 In fact most...if not all problems can be solved with blowjobs
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I want to know what it feels like to have a blow job. An awesome one.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Well, I've been told that mine are killer. I want to know what it's like to get one from me.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 There's not too much to complain about when it comes to a BJ
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Believe it or not, there is. I've heard horror stories. From the guys.
JaneDead Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 what about teeth? i'd complain about teeth... if they were a problem that is.
Daevion Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 There's not too much to complain about when it comes to a BJ <{POST_SNAPBACK}> no doubt...cause even a lousy BJ is still a BJ!! :laughing
Daevion Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 what about teeth? i'd complain about teeth... if they were a problem that is. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> teeth are only bad if you treat it like a sausage you wanna eat
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 It's all in the facial muscles, not just the tongue.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I have bagels and honey nut cream cheese. And I don't look my age for a reason.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 (edited) I am busy today... yuk Edited August 11, 2005 by phee
Daevion Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 It's all in the facial muscles, not just the tongue. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> so thats why my face is so out of shape...cause I never give BJ's
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 so thats why my face is so out of shape...cause I never give BJ's <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'll teach you how to give an awesome one.
JaneDead Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 god damn! i really want a bagel now too! yeah that's it... a bagel.
Recommended Posts