Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

jimmy john's

Posted

it was good....

Posted

I'd love a big, fat, greasy, meaty sub....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Why's it gotta be greasy?? That's gross.

Posted

i have to stay away from greasy. it makes me greasy too. i don't like being greasy... or sticky.

Posted

I just feel like I want greasy.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I'd love to be home....drinking a beer and playing poker

Posted

although i will always love greasy fries

Posted

Greasy fries are the best!

Posted

I don't like fries, but there are lots of other unhealthy things I like.

Posted

jimmy john's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jimmy johns rawwwkkss

Posted

No freedom fries, ehh?

Posted

Good morning, y'all.

Posted

morning? its afternoon

Posted

don't you "y'all" me-

Posted

Good morning Brenda!

~~~~

No no Freedom Fries for me, thanks. :p

Posted

What do you think you're going to do about it, sir???

Posted

Y'all is a great word...I say it all the time, and I'm from New York.

Posted

We don't say "ya'll" in Detroit, that's all. We say "You's guys".

Posted

So? I'm not FROM Detroit.

Y'all.

Posted

i do not say "You's" i hate when people say "YOUS". i do however say you guys.

and

phhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

where he be?

Posted

In a Detroit goth network coffee house, you could at least try it. Try it out once, you might like it-remember Green Eggs And Ham?

Posted

i'd says "ya'll" before i'd say "yous"

Posted

"You guys" is fine, if you don't like "you's"; Just don't say "y'all" because that really bothers me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.