Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You still have to heat the cheese and beer and that in a big pot. Just fuck the whole thing.

Posted

i'm having jimmy john's for dinner

Posted

What should I eat tonight?

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'll just suck the salt off of some Wheat Thins.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

Fish pie is good. Of course that's a bit simple too. It goes with baked beans and ketchup, but you can skip that.

Posted

I don't like baked beans

Posted

I said skip them. I don't like ketchup.

Posted

I saw that. I was just stating that I don't like them. Daaannng!

Posted

Are you danging me?

Posted

you sir have been danged

Posted

I'm very dangable. I know.

Posted

it's the dangedest thing i tell ya what

Posted

Don't you have anything that you'd like to aske the Genie, today?

Posted

im still hungry :(

Posted

Did I miss a public danging?

Posted

Yes. i was utterly humilated.

Posted

I didn't get yelled at. I offered the usual, and he melted like butter.

Posted

It's a shame that I have to use sex as my weapon.

Posted

Good for you. I use the Garden weasel. I have to go now.

Posted

Good night!!

Posted

what should i eat?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.