Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I want to go there with you and have bagels
The_Dark Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I think I'll eat these cookies... Why do old ladies always bring me cookies?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 It's "Bagel and Blow Job Day" here. I'm giving the blow jobs.
JaneDead Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 did they make them or are they the hard kind in a bag that italians like to put out with coffee? uck.
float Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 It's "Bagel and Blow Job Day" here. I'm giving the blow jobs. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> oh my god where do you work?
saechalyn Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 (edited) I think I'll eat these cookies... Why do old ladies always bring me cookies? Because you need to EAT! You kids are getting too skinny! Are you on one of those crazy diets?? Back in my day we all ate cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner, uphill in the snow both ways! And gosh darn it, we liked it that way! Edited August 11, 2005 by saechalyn
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 The deepest chasm known to man is his own soul, Phee.
The_Dark Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 They are homemade cookies.. thsi time the lady brought me...um... I dont know what to call them... Peanut butter cookies with chunks of chocolate and minture reeces cups... and um... Some kinda chocolate cookie with almonds...
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Did you guys know that Phee is here today and that he is pondering the inner reaches of his dark heart?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Gawd, I hate polishing my own toenails. They look good. I just hate doing it.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Dude like... what if the universe was just like one big od atome or something?
The_Dark Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 If you want a cookie.. you have to drive to Cadillac and get me out of work.
Recommended Posts