Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I told Brenda about your gig Phee. Was I supposed to?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 He already told me that he was working on it. *wiggling to The Libertines*
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 There ya go. Did Phee tell you he's going solo?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 *Still wiggling* No, he did not!! How cool is that! *wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle*
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 There ya go. Did Phee tell you he's going solo? Solo? how do you mean?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 (edited) .... Edited August 11, 2005 by phee
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I think your woman would be pissed a bit, Phee.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Will do. Brenda! Aren't you "an Italian goth chick"?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Will do. Brenda! Aren't you "an Italian goth chick"? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm only a third Italian. Are you trying to get rid of me? What on Earth do you mean? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :blink You know, the Polish chick who will kill you.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Brenda is an Italian goth chick. What, isn't she good enough for you?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 :tear I'm not good enough. I knew that I was unwanted from the time I came here....
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 That's ok Brenda. I'll take you if he won't.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 That's ok Brenda. I'll take you if he won't. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Did it just get really hot in the cophee house? I mean, can I take a few things off? Like, my clothes?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Here we are again.... more of a meat market than a cophee house
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I think that's a great idea Bren. **gets naked**
Recommended Posts